I am so honoured to be tagged by Pam of Dreaming Reality.
Then I am suppose to tag another five people... which can be kind of a challenge because I do not know who is reading my blog.
Anyway, I will answer the questions first then I will try to get five fellow bloggers.
W H O . W A S . T H E. L A S T . P E R S O N
1. You hung out with?: Superpig and princesses
2. Saw you cry: Superpig (he was the one who made me cry... boo hoo hoo... but made it up with baking supplies)
3. Went to the movies with you?: Superpig and Princess Ash (think it was "Open Season" before Princess Aver was born)
4. You went to the mall with?: Superpig and Princesses
5. You went to dinner with?: Superpig and Princesses (We just went a few hours ago)
6. You talked on the phone to?: Superpig (I asked him whether we should bring Princess Aver to the Paed as her rashes came back with a vengeance)
7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and really meant it?: Superpig
8. Made you laugh?: Princess Aver (was playing with her "Snappity Snap" with my hands in the car on the way home two hours ago)
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose (but it will never happen... I am still plucking up courage to get another pair of ear holes pierced)
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole (actually, I would rather not drink any... not much of a milk person)
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents or actually parent, my mom... (sorry, dad... I will spend my time with you when my time here is over)
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Flowers or candy? Flowers (Daisy, my favourite)
2. Gray or black? Black
3. Color or Black and white photos? Colour
4. Lust or love? Love
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset (Could be due to my pessimistic nature... Sunset = end of the day, start of darkness...)
6. M and Ms or Skittles? M and Ms (I prefer chocolate than sweets)
8. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late.
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon? Moon (The Sun is too hot for me... I will melt)
2. Winter or Fall? Winter (I like it cold so that I can snuggle up to my love one... that is you, Superpig...hint hint...)
3. Left or right?: Right
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends?: Two best friends (I am at this point where I realised that my "friends" are causing me some heart pain but I am glad that I have met a new friend, Pam)
5. Sunny or rainy?: Rainy (I love to run out into the rain. Used to do that when staying my mother-in-law's place (a landed property) and no one can understand why)
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Chocolate ice cream
A B O U T . Y O U
1. What time is it?: 11.23 pm
2. Nickname(s): honey pudding, ling ling (to Superpig)
3. What is your birth date?: 7 Dec
4. What do you want?: Just want to be happy
5. Where do you want to live? Where my Superpig and Princesses are (I don't care where as long as I have them with me)
6. How many kids do you want?: 4 (Yes, I am crazy... I am not giving up on the number just need to work on the finances and time)
7. You want to get married? Of course... already am married to my biggest love
U N I Q U E
1. Nervous habit: Talking non-stop but not making any sense
2. Are you double jointed?: No
3. Can you roll your tongue?: No
4. Can you raise one eyebrow?: Yes (with much difficulty)
5. Can you cross your eyes?: Oh yes... I do that a lot to Princess Ash and Superpig
6. Do you make your bed daily?: No (If I do, I will not bear to sleep in it and I will end up in the living on the floor)
7. Can you draw? Yes (refer to previous posts of my drawing of butterflies)
R A N D O M
1. Which shoe goes on first? Right
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? No
3. What is your craziest experience ever? Tried to kill myself (yup... depression...don't worry about me now. I am seeing life in a different light and also have found ways to make myself happy)
F O O D
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut
2. Have you ever eaten spam? Yes (an ex-colleague shared her spam sandwich)
3. Favorite ice cream: Chocolate Ice cream by Walls (I think)
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Cheerios, conrflakes, Cocco Crunch, Honey Stars... okay, 4
5. What’s your favorite beverage? Milo ... thick thick (oh... I so need one now)
6. Do you cook? Yes (So far have not managed to poison anyone yet... that is an achievement already)
IN . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?
1. Bought something: Yes (quite a lot of things, to be exact)
2. Sang: Jesus Love You (Lullaby to Princess Aver)
3. Been hugged: Yes
4. Felt stupid: Definitely (banging head kind of stupid)
5. Missed someone: Yes
6. Danced crazy: Yes (swung my arms and legs ridiculously to tease my princesses)
7. Gotten your hair cut: No
8. Cried: Yes
9. Lied: Yes (not to Superpig...can't seems to lie or keep anything from him at all)
Okay... I have completed mine.
Now five other bloggers:
Ellena of "Cuisine Paradise"
Jean of "Rice and Soup"
Tracy of "A Beautiful Life"
Jessie Chua of "Jessie Culinary"
Mel of "Once Upon A Time"
So copy the questions and answer away....