- I had neglected my sewing so from tomorrow onwards I will have to set a project list and check it off when I complete each one.
- I was determined to set my spiritual walk with the Lord right and from tomorrow onwards I will continue with a stronger conviction.
- I had put in too much time at work and tired myself out hence neglecting my health and indirectly neglecting my family so from tomorrow onwards I will learn to work within my time allocation.
- Due to lack of time I had allowed my body weight to go a little haywired so from tomorrow onwards I will set aside time for some homebased stretching, toning exercises.
- Due to the need to lower my weight, from tomorrow onwards I will have to be more selective on my food.
- However, I am not giving up on this coffeeshop version of Black Pepper Steak ... it is cheap and yummilicious good!
Neither am I going to give up on my Salmon Sashimi... and Ash has taken a liking to it two years ago and she has been vying with me for it.
The above five points will be enough to keep me on my toes so I will not add in anymore.
Basically, the Lord had given me two precious princesses to love and to nurture so I am going to ride on His Strength and His Wisdom to parent them.
How about you? What do you plan for the new year?