Pages

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

And He said...

To followup on the previous post, I am better in my mental state.
Although things are still as challenging as before and I am still struggling but after last Sunday's Church service, I was better.
Last week's message was about faith and odedience. Somehow, the message got to me and I understood what I need to do now.

As I sat in the santuary and lesson to the message, I kept hearing this particular little voice that told me that I need to do a certain project. As most of you know, I am given the talent to teach, to sew, to create... and I was specifically told to start on embroidering God's promises.

So once, I clear the markings on my table I am going to start planning for it.

I cannot be sure that what I heard was His voice but I guess I will do the obedience portion that was in that week's message. A collection of hand embroidered God's promises somehow lifted my spirit.

I told Superpig about what I heard and he said to go ahead.

1 comment:

about Jaeden said...

Maybe as you do the embroidering you can meditate the Word of God and confess it out loud...
Jesus said faith comes by hearing, hearing the word of God...

indeed last Sunday message was very good...