Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009

Let's do a little review plus 2010 resolutuons.
  1. I had neglected my sewing so from tomorrow onwards I will have to set a project list and check it off when I complete each one.
  2. I was determined to set my spiritual walk with the Lord right and from tomorrow onwards I will continue with a stronger conviction.
  3. I had put in too much time at work and tired myself out hence neglecting my health and indirectly neglecting my family so from tomorrow onwards I will learn to work within my time allocation.
  4. Due to lack of time I had allowed my body weight to go a little haywired so from tomorrow onwards I will set aside time for some homebased stretching, toning exercises.
  5. Due to the need to lower my weight, from tomorrow onwards I will have to be more selective on my food.
  • However, I am not giving up on this coffeeshop version of Black Pepper Steak ... it is cheap and yummilicious good!

  • Neither am I going to give up on my Salmon Sashimi... and Ash has taken a liking to it two years ago and she has been vying with me for it.


The above five points will be enough to keep me on my toes so I will not add in anymore.
Basically, the Lord had given me two precious princesses to love and to nurture so I am going to ride on His Strength and His Wisdom to parent them.

So I will place my life on the Lord's Teachings and Promises and will put my blessed family above all earthly things.

How about you? What do you plan for the new year?
'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'
Remember this and trust me, this promise has carried me through many many trials.








No comments: