So here goes...
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Giving hell to a lady from a timeshare company who insisted that Superpig made an appointment with her and confirmed the appointment for Tuesday... duh... she sent a message to me on my handphone on Monday but I ignored it thinking it was a wrong message and she called two minutes after which I did not pick up. So how is it possible for Superpig to confirm an appointment with her... He was at work, I was at the mall and she called my handphone! Double duh!
oh... sorry, you meant 8 o'clock in the morning... I was sleeping.
Yup, the luxury of sleeping till late with my girls will be over soon so I better enjoy it now.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Guiding Ash with her Chinese homework and reading to Aver at the same time.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I got pregnant with Aver (finally...) and enjoying less stressful work.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
I am going to report you to CASE if you do not get your manager on the phone NOW! (That was to the lady from the timeshare... you see, she hung up the phone twice on Superpig when he questioned her about the appointment.)
6. How many beverages did you have today?
One... Big gulps of plain water. (That remind me... I need my coffee...)
7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don't use a hair brush, I use a comb and it's brown.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Two cups of milkshake from MacDonald's on Monday afternoon.
9. Where were you last night?
At home with Superpig looking up details about the scamming timeshare company that called and also catching up on all the shows we recorded.
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
In a purse.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunshine with thunder and rain... confusing... I am too.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
14. What excites you?
When I finish one of the craft projects or when I embark on a new crafting skill.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Cut already ... now I miss my long hair... I will keep it long and then go for a little perm.
(You know... the sweet Japanese kind of perm...)
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Over... definitely over but in my heart I am still a 24 year old young lady.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really... I prefer to listen.
When I open my mouth, I always end up offending someone or say the wrong thing.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No... what is that? Ask me about CSI... that I know.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Nope... don't have a big circle of friends.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes... when I am totally upset and angry.
I will cry and cry and then start babbling nonsense...
21. Are you a jealous person?
YES... One BIG JEALOUS person.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Yes... there is Alf (Angela), Alex, Ash, Aver...
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karen, wife of Superpig's cousin.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Superpig... It is always him.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Ordered KFC. ETA 7.55 (that was from Superpig last evening)
26. Do you chew on your straw?
I am a straw chewer which drives Superpig nuts if we share a drink.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope... unruly hair... yes.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Don't know yet... to the shopping mall for a light supermarket shopping with the girls. Maybe...
The playground... I don't know.
Aver is dying to get out of the house.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
So far the rudest is the lady from the timeshare company.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
I am already married... If you are asking whether I will marry someone else in future... ha ha ha.. who would want to marry me... a spoilt brat! Only Superpig can tolerate my nonsense and me his...
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Movie... what movie? Ask me about Korean drama... that I can tell you.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
hmmm...none other than Superpig and my princesses, my mummy ( oh... lovely old lady but can irritate me to the core too... still I love her), my blogging friends, my friends and... I don't know... as long as the person does not have any ill intention, I will like him or her.
I am very simple minded...
36. Did you cry today?
Nope... I don't wish to.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I was tagged by Honeymeow... and she meant business when she said that she is waiting.
38. Tag 7 people who would do this survey... I don't have 7 people...
I only have five... sad, right? No choice, like I said before when I open my mouth I will end up offending someone so my circle of friends is rather small. Plus, not many readers are leaving comments here... I know there are readers but why don't you show yourself so I can get to know more people? Pleeeeaaaseee...
Okay, now all the five gals up there, it is your turn to do this and go tag others.
Introducing the Llama Lloom Pom-pom Maker!
15 hours ago