Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A prototype... Bucky Bunny

I had lots of buckwheat husks... don't ask me why just something that I thought will work out but did not.
So I decided to make a cute pillow case for my buckwheat pillow.
And this was the outcome... ARHHHHHHHHH ... it does not look anywhere near cute.


So I need to re-design again.
If it fails (which I really have no confidence of it turning out a success), I will forget about it altogether.

Edited to add:
I am glad for the encouragements given by those who have read the inital post of Bucky Bunny. My brain was in full gear since last night trying to think of a better looking Bucky Bunny and the brain is kid of fried when I posted earlier.

Then I read through the text at the sidebar and this jumped out:

Why should I feel like a failure when I am a conqueror in all things through Christ (Romans 8:37)?

Yeah... why should I give up? What if I fail tonight... well, I just try again. And knowing with kind encouragements from all, I will eventually succeed in making a CUTE Bucky Bunny.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think it is cute.

Tine said...

Don't give up on it yet! I like the shape of it, it's still a pillow, and still very practical and useful :-)

As I see it, it just needs a little detail. Maybe if you applique some eyes, a little nose and some whiskers?

Definately don't give up on it! It's a really cute buckwheat pillow....

Arkerchi said...

thank u ladies... will work on it. will definitely work on it. thanks for the encourgement.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I still think that it is cute too :-)

Suzanne said...

You can still use this and I think it looks pretty cute just the way it is. Dont give up. Hope you have a great day.

Jarrett Growing said...

Don't ever give up! practice make will make it better like your mother's day cake!! ^ ^ jia u!!