Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Need a little cheer

Things have not been going very well for this week.Our lives have been turned upside down. Hence, the blog has been quite quiet.

I will not go into details of the unpleasant as I want to keep things cheery and since no matter how much is to be said the unhappiness had been caused, the hurt has been done so now I want to pick up the pieces and move on with my family.



To heal a wounded crafter, the best is to start on another project.

So I did...





There was also Aver starting to draw. I finally made the attempt to cut out the butcher paper and to bring out the crayons for her. She had been attacking my pen and pencil that were lying around, so I guess its time for some pencil time.



As she sat and "drew" away, I drew too.

A potrait of her ... okay, my drawing sucks but I still like it. (Sorry, ego problem...)

1 comment:

Jarrett Growing said...

your drawing of her is very well done!