Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Princess Gown (Work in progress...)

Ash's birthday is coming up and we have been planning for two months for her birthday.
It started with the theme - Princess
Then she selected the kind of cake that she wants and most importantly it has to be Mummy Baked.
After that was decided, we had to look for a suitable princess gown.
Well, buying one was an option but I felt that it will be wasting money.
So I decided to make one for her instead.
I worked on it for a few nights and by last night I was able to see a decent dress.
There are more to be done but I am just too proud of it to keep quiet.

The Top

Close-up ... I spent around three nights to get this done.

The whole dress (almost whole....)

The Princess trying on ...

So what do you think? Nice enough? Should I be proud of my own handiwork?

3 comments:

twosweetkids said...

of course you should. that looks great! :D

Anonymous said...

See you work so hard thru the nights slowly sewing the beads on... poor girl

But seeing the finaly product. i felt so proud of you.

Good job!
Superpig

Jarrett Growing said...

thats a very nice dress you made!
Good job!!!
Ur gal will be so proud of you. ^ ^