Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

2008 was a year of numerous changes and adjustments in this household.
It also had a lot of challenges that required massive amount of courage and strength to handle each and everyone of it.
I would say that I had learnt a lot about myself in that year and had grown stronger and more courageous.

So we bade goodbye to 2008 with a kite flying outing. (oh.. it was an long overdue outing ... loooooonnnnggggggggggg overdue, like 5 years!)





The kite had taken off ...

Ash had her hand on it. Superpig teaching Aver how to do it."Where is the kite, Mummy?"

"I want... I want..."

I had a go at it too,

Follow the string and you will see the kite.

While Superpig and Ash were kite flying, Aver decided to go exploring on the big open field.

The four of use (Ash in the background) saying goodbye to 2008 and welcome 2009.

I do not know what will be installed for us in 2009 but I know that I already have a challenge to overcome when school starts for me on Monday.
I have a few things that I want to achieve in 2009 and I hope friends out there will bear witness to these changes.
I will make my 2009 project list and resolutions soon and put it up here to constantly remind myself.

(After the kite flying, I fell sick in the evening so had to stay home instead of joining a friend's gathering...and one of my resolutions for 2009, is to take better care of myself!)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Kite flying it sounds like lots of fun. Hope 2009 is good for you.