and I am already burnt out.
I decided not to list down any resolutions for this year as I fear that I will end up crashing into the land of darkness. I will take things as it comes and solve each situation one at a time. This is the best way to do things now.
Why am I burnt out?
1. Work had begun.
2. The work allocated is demanding.
3. Time is working against me.
4. With massive amount of work to complete in an average of 2 hours a day... I still do not have any idea how to get that to work.
5. Learning to plan ahead in terms of preparing lunch for Ash so that once we reach home at 3p.m., she can eat it in three minutes time.
6. Convincing myself that I am not being unprofessional by telling the "important people who allocated the work to me" that I am not able to put in the time that they think I can. I quit from full time teaching because I want to be able to nurture my children and also there is no one else taking care of them. (I work 6 hours in the day and takes care of the children after that plus the household chores...) I do not have the luxury of "me-time"... actually I do not even have the luxury of sleep time... on the average, I sleep 2 hours a night. That explains my nice gothic looking eyes and perfect orange peel complexion.
So, lets handle one thing at a time.
I have to learn to stop and pray for The Lord to help me unburden my burdens.
Now... I need to go wash my shirt for tomorrow, cook lunch for tomorrow and eat my dinner.
Hope to see my blogging friends soon. I am missing the blog world so much.
Introducing the Llama Lloom Pom-pom Maker!
15 hours ago