Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

First Day In Hong Kong

Today, we set off for HK. Woke up at 7 a.m. to get ready and then went to the airport to check in and to eat breakfast. Everything seemed okay... except that if all will just cooperate instead of just being a selfish brat.


Anyway, it was kind of terrible on flight. That was because we accounted about an hour of turbulance so flight was very bumpy and hence developed a rather nasty migraine. Did not manage to eat lunch too. First, I had to make sure that my little princess ate, so I fed her. Second, that air sickness was not very helpful to my digestive system.

Finally made it to HK and then my brother-in-law's house. All things were alright. Settled down and then went out again to eat dinner. Then come the next wave of stress... people! Wow...talk about the crowd in Singapore. The crowd here is about double that in Singapore.


After dinner, shopped and managed to buy two pieces of clothes. Then we shopped for groceries for breakfast for tomorrow.


As for the plan for tomorrow... who knows? I know that I want to go down to the streets at night again and practice my photograhy skills. How I wish I have my Cannon 300D (in my dreams!)

No comments: