Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I am starting my new job!

Yippeeeee... yesterday checked my status of appointment as relief teacher and it was approved. So, today I am starting work already!

First thing I need to do when at work is to get all the adminstrative things done with the clerk. Then I've got to meet the P5 teachers to discuss about the things that I am suppose to do for them. After that I've got to find the P3 leave reps to get all the worksheets to sort out.

I wonder how would I feel returning to my old workplace and see my old colleagues. I am a bit scared but definitely happier than in Punggol.

The strange thing is that the pebble that we were suppose to do and then mounted up on the wall of the reception area is still there after so many years. At least for 5 years ... I am very very surprised and thought ...maybe... I am suppose to return to this school after all.

I promise myself that this time I will try my best and put my best foot forward. Forget about the people and stress I had in Punggol.


Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... work.... or NOT!!!

Just got a call from the school and was told that the HQ did not approve of me being adjunct teacher yet. So I have to sit here and wait till 12 p.m. for her to get a hold of HQ and settle the problem. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: