Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

Some crafting to divert my attention

There are some irritating problems happening in the homefront. I had spent too much time and effort plus brain juice fretting over it and hence I fell sick, drove badly as my mind was busy... However, I am very glad that the Lord sent a nice lady to listen and to talk to me.

She told me to stop fretting and move on... only when I move on than my life will be free of bad vibes. She told me to be still and to listen to the Lord's voice.

So I moved on... the problem is smaller now but still there but we can solve it.

So I made these roses... its the month of Love. So I made these roses to brighten up our house.


Then I seached for my stash of cross-stitch fabric and sewed this. It is small, about 3 inches by 3 inches and I still do not have any idea what to do with it yet. What you see here is not the completed one yet.


Happy Love month to you out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stressing about it and worrying often simply makes the problem bigger than it has to be. The nice lady was right.
Beautiful crafts!