Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Melody

Remember this?


I started it about a month ago and I was not very sure if I was able to complete this project. I am still a novice in the area of crocheting (actually, I am a novice in almost every skill... no I am not being humble here nor trying to sound like a hyprocrite but after all the blog hopping, I realised that my crafts are so inadequate as compared to them.)
Anyway, I finally managed to complete the crocheting part about two weeks ago and only managed to assemble it yesterday night.
Here is the end product...

I must admit that it is far from the orignal cute My Melody and far from what I expect it to be. But it still has a little bit of its cuteness... As I was about to dispose it this morning, Aver asked for it and held on to it all the way to school. So I guess it was not as bad as I thought.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh thats a little cutie.

Jarrett Growing said...

it look lovely.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I would find a corchet My Melody! I am so happy. I will be having a little girl here in a couple of weeks and woul like to make something special for her. It's also great to see that you are follower of Christ. He is so awesome!!!