Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

An Award (Long overdued post)

Suzanne from Create Fun and Mess gave me this award.

Thank you very much and I am honoured.




The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.


And the seven other blogs will be :





Yes... this award is a little overdued as I have difficulty organising my time around. Sorry, Suzanne but thank you again.
Although I have difficult time trying to organise my time, I still go blog browsing to keep me going. I hope one day I will be able to manage my time better.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hello Wen, I hope you read my last post. I have that award for you as well.
Hope all is going good with your job and the kids.

Suzanne said...

Time management is hard, I still struggle with this and Tim is 16.