Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Reversible Embroidery Bibs

Finally, amidst the hurting, screaming, crying and all, I managed to finish my therapuetic "healing" craft project. Although it may not reduce the hurt, it does help to channel my thoughts away from those unhappy things.

I would like to move on and also to eventually forgive those who cause all these hurt. As for now, I just want to be as far away from them as possible until I have the ability to face them again.

So here are the completed bibs ... please let me know what you think of them.






2 comments:

Jarrett Growing said...

they are very well done!

it also look like those little bags! Now a days ladies use them when they go lunch time break at work..to put in their purse, HP, tissues..
maybe u can work on it into that too!

Arkerchi said...

Thanks for the idea... can work on that too