Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Birthday coming soon....

like tomorrow! Hey...Happy brithday to myself then.

Your Birthdate: December 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


Now, as for the part of being a loner... I think that is quite true. Sometimes, I am so sick of trying to please everyone that I get super tired. I would rather prefer to hibernate at home and do the things I like rather than to be out there and being a hypocrite. Weird right?

So friends, do not get offended if you realise that I don't usually venture out of my home. It is not that I do not like your company but just that I know I will always offend someone, somehow, some way and so on and so forth. Plus, there are times whereby people around may do things that irritate me but yet I cannot speak my mind.


Anyway, I wonder what will be installed for me tomorrow. Kenny will be taking a day off (I hope he remembered that he was suppose to do that) and together with Ashlyn, we will go enjoy ourselves. I just do not know what only.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE and ASHLYN (a week after me)!

No comments: