Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Holiday projects

Well, I have been busy trying to bring some christmas cheer into the house. So I started by creating a small christmas tree with Ashlyn. And she sure had a lot of fun doing it.



Then I was thinking of throwing out the Hello Kitty collection that we painstakingly collected from Macdonalds...but I just could not bring myself to do so. We cannot keep it anymore as there is no more shelf space so I decided to do this...


Just yesterday, I finished two knitted ponchos, one for Ashlyn and a simlar one for her cousin. I bought a few crochetted ponchos from Bangkok and fell in love with them. As I surf the web I realised that children are also wearing ponchos to keep warm and they look very cute. So I wanted very much to get one for Ashlyn but to buy one it may cost up to $30. I chanced upon a website that gave me a very simple pattern and then I started on it.

No comments: