Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Very sluggish.. cannot get much work done

Haven't been feeloing very well since my return form Bangkok. Apparently the dust there revived my sensitive nose. Plus, the shopping really tire me out. So I had not been able to concentrate on my work at all.

I have been rather slow in completing my work and all that has been goin gthrough my head is that I need to sleep. I don't know how much sleep I will need in order for my body to recover. I hope when the year-end holiday comes, I can really take a good rest.

I have been notified that next year, I will be continuing with this group of EM3 boys. So I will be quite packed full for next year.

But so what if i have things to do next year. There is no career advancement for me at all. Wonder how long I will be able to continue in this current situation?

No comments: