Pages

Friday, May 06, 2005

ANother day in school

Just another day in school. I am worried for the pupils, more nervous than them. The reason is very simple, they are having a Maths Exam now. YES... NOW! I hope they will take my advice and will try to give it their best. They are capable pupils but their lack the motivation from within.

I had given all extrinsic motivation and that only last for a short period of time. Once the excitment of these motivation wear off, they will revert back to their shells and wallow back in self-pity. No matter how I tell them that they are good, they refused to believe me. Of course, I do tell them their faults because only through knowledge of oneself then is the child able to better him'herself. Think that part may have backfired because they only hear the bad side of it and ignore the fact that they are good.


Till the next blog.

No comments: