Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

Towel is is hanging on the pole

I am not alllowed to throw in the towel yet...
At the rate that we are going, I don't think I can throw in the towel anytime soon.

I want to say that this time, the problem is not the institution or the people that I worked with. So my need to quit is more personal.
It seemed that since I have returned to teaching, things at home are not doing very well.
I have been easily tired and easily stressed (because I am a perfectionist and I believe that I can change the world ... which I cannot!) that this has started to affect my two princesses.
It has also started to affect me... I look very different as compared to 2 years ago. My skin is dull and unpleasant and I am usually seen with a frown and not a smile.

At this very moment, I leave the house to go to work with heavy heart.
At the back of my mind is the two princesses.
Hence, I cannot concentrate on my work.

I need to find a way out of this situation but it seems like it will be like that for the next few years.

So... I cannot quit even if I need to.

So... I need to learn to super multitask and multi think!

1 comment:

about Jaeden said...

and you should also learn to lean on God...Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."