Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Some randomness for the end of April

It is coming to the end of yet another month and I am quite ashamed with myself.
My cameras have been in cold storage for quite awhile.
The weather has been crazy hot and the sun has been burning down at us very harshly causing me to be in constant pain in the head area...

Anyway, just to make sure that I do not totally disappear from this space, like me indulge in a little randomness...

First, there is this new Indian stall at the coffeeshop that we visit very weekend mornings. Other than the usual prata, this is what it serves also. It is crispy and the chocolate syrup simply makes it even more delicious. However, its prata needs to be a little more crispy to be able to meet my standard.


Second, Aver likes to read and bugs me to read to her. However, I have been putting it off. I have decided not to put this off anymore. My version of homeschooling will have to start soon. She is an eager learner and enjoys going for lessons. Come weekends, she will ask to go for lessons and if does not have lesson on that day, she will sulk. If I tell her that she can have Mummy's lesson, she will reply,"Ok, I wan Mummy's lessson," smiles and walk away satisfied.



Ash had her first ballet exam somewhere last month and she got her result.
I was hoping that she may not do quite well for it so that I can have an excuse to drop ballet from her extra curriculums... but guess I have to wait another year.
Anyhow, I should be proud of her.


There was some fabric shopping over the last weekend and I managed to sew two pieces of clothing for the two princesses... will show photos of it the next time.


No comments: