Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Let us go to the zoo... zoo... zoo

Finally... we made it to the zoo!
The weather was good although it did had a dark cloud here and there but it did not rain.
We renewed our membership and really... we really get so agitated with the packages they offered.
I think we took about twenty minutes sitting there deciding which package is more suitable.
Anyway, we renewed and in we went to the world of the animals.
It was crowded today... way too crowded to my comfort but still I think we did enjoy ourselves.

I took the opportunity to take photos ...
There were us...



There were some of the animals... oh.. and babies too. Seems like there is a baby boom in the zoo.


There were the Flintstones...


There were flowers and insects...

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great day it seems that you had at the zoo. I love to go to the zoo and take photos. Have a good week.

Pauline Perh said...

Oh...today I went to the zoo, it was really crowded too.

Anonymous said...

I think it's crowded due to sch holiday. we went on a thurs morning, n it's crowded too.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic collection of photos :-) Seems like a lot of fun to be had!