Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Crafting update

I did mention in the previous post about me going back to work and thank you for the kind encouragements. I hope I can get into the swing of things fast.

For the crafting front, I did these...
1. Coloured pencils roll
2. Wristbags
3. Notebook cover
4. Key fobs
5. A smorket

For items 1 to 4, you can go to Wencrafting to have a look.

As for item 5, I need to include buttons and buttonhole (which I have no idea how to do it...).

I need a little more time to work out how I should be blogging...

Time... time... time... can I have an extra three hours, please?

2 comments:

Tine said...

Your crafting looks great as always! Blogging is very time-consuming! Maybe you can merge the two blogs??

Arkerchi said...

hi,

Thanks.. i may just merge them back together again. i dunno ... now my brain is too fried to think :)