Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Work is piling up

Yeah... that is what is happening now. I am in the process of setting the EM3 Maths paper for another person. Cos' she had been putting it off til the HOD of Maths is getting kind of worried. SO I am doing it now. Plus, I have to get the training guide for the video editing course out soon too.

That reminds me... I need to see if the dates for the video editing course can be changed as Ashlyn's school is closed for two days during that period. I am totally not comfortable with putting her at ... Plus, mum is working so it will be kind of unfair to ask her to stop for two days.

Anyway, on top of those I still have to finish the survery for the P5 teachers with regard to the online assignments. That...is still hibernating somewhere.

Then I have to get the Ebglish worksheets from all the levels for digitising. Ooops... that is another massive job waiting.

Those are work, let's talk about home. There is the ever delayed vaccum and streaming. It has been overdued for two weeks and I can literally feel the germs crawling around the house. YUCKS! Then there is that whole pile of clothes waiting to be handwashed. Afterwhich, there is the study room to be repacked. Thereafter, the cleaning of the thousand years old dust all over the house.






AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... when will all this be done?

No comments: