Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sick again...

Yesterday I woke up with a terrible ache in my stomach and I knew it was going to be bad. I had an attack of gastric pain again. This time it was just as bad as the last time. I laid in bed the whole day...practically slept the whole day away. I tried to wake up to eat something but everytime I take a bite I feel like vomitting. Plus, when I am up, my stomach will be in pain. So I gave up and laid in bed the whole day.

Today, to make sure that I am really rested, I took another day off. So tomorrow onwards I have to work overtime in school to earn back the time lost. Hope I don't end up tired and sick again.


Anyway, haven't been sleeping well lately. It's either I could not get to sleep and had to lay in bed turning and tossing or if I managed to drift into sleep I would wake up startled from nightmares. Till now, I cannot comprehend why this is so. If the situation persist, I think I need to go to the handsome doctor to get sleeping pills already.

Hhhaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... why like that?



Maybe.... maybe... just an excue to see the handsome doctor?

No comments: