Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Video Editing course ended today

Today marks the end of the three days video editing course for the primary six pupils. I only know that at least the objectives of the course had been met and I learnt that teaching older kids are really not that easy. They tend to go by their own understanding and really treats the teacher like a zoo keeper.


I can say that I quite enjoyed myself during these three days although at times I really feel like strangling some of these boys. Seeing their end products< I am satisfied that they understood the course. However, we overlooked on the video taking skills. Oh... their video clips can really send your head spinning for the rest of the day.


Next, I need to go get a book on photoshop and then learn the necessary skills for teahcing of digital art next year. I wish myseelf good luck!

No comments: