Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My baking experience...

So far I have been rather adventurous... have been trying out new recipes. Just Monday, Kenny mentioned something about cream puffs and I went to the net to find the recipe. Looked at the instructions and relised that it was rather simple.


So I made chocolate eggnog puffs on Monday night. Then the night before I made another batch but just plain eggnog puffs. I am rather surprised by the outcome.

Normally I will not eat what I had cooked. I do not know why... after getting the food done and edible I will simply stare at it and watch Kenny and Ashlyn eat. Seeing them eat is enough and most of the time I do not know how my food tasted like. However, this time round, I ate my own eggnog puffs and was totally impressed by it.


I know one thing for sure, I am enjoying every bit of the cooking part now and also my time to do my crafts......

Oh... and i just a recipe book for the different kinds of bread.. will be trying the yam bread soon...

No comments: