Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random Post Again...

Yes, I seemed to be away longer than usual.
That is becuase I have been spending my nights crocheting. I have five bags to complete but since school started, my body and mind sort of shut down at 11 p.m. every night. There were so many nights that I dozed off on the sofa, TV drama going on and my crochet hook in between a stitch.

Furthermore, Aver fell sick AGAIN!!! She came home with fever and then ulcers in the mouth. She got the dreadful HFMD, minus the blisters on her hands and feet. So she has been quarantined for the sixth day now (So am I...).

Yesterday, Ash fell ill too. She had a terrible fever and a sore throat. Due to H1N1 virus spreading here, she has been given 3 days medical leave. So today, all the girls are at home. And I have been away from school for almost a week. I am praying to Ash can return to school on Friday so that I can return to work ... work is piling up.

So being home all these while kind of drive me nuts... I facebook-ed, I blog hopped, I forum ran and I youtubed.

This was what I found... the end result is so cool.


No comments: