Pages

Monday, September 05, 2005

Cleaning out

Have been doing spring cleaning of the house eversince I resigned from Punggol. I started with the study room but there is still a lot to be done. Although I managed to shift princess' toys out of there and into the living room. They are now neatly kept on the shelves and they are covered so not so bad...plus went Ikea to buy lots of storage box for her toys. So her toys are in the boxes and hence doesn't look horrible when anyone looks at it.

After a few weeks of rest, I tackled the storeroom. That is a very very very difficult task. However, I managed to do it. I am very happy over my good job... I am not thick skin here but it really is a good job. Since I managed to organised it in such a manner that I can actually go inside the storeroom and lay down...although I cannot totally straighten my body...since I am that LONG! Still it is better than before whereby I could only put a foot inside and then do my balancing act.

And after another two more weeks of rest, today I tackled my princess' wardrobe. I spent the whole morning trying to get things organised and really I had to force myself to throw out some of her old clothes and that hurts cos' it made me realise that she has really grown. However, that is not the end of her room. I have to tackle the bookshelves and study area tomorrow.

As for now... I need to go vacuum the floor and change my rabbit's and chincilla's beddings.... then rush to the childcare centre to meet princess' teacher... who does nothing but complains about her. Other teachers don't usually do that... they also say good things first, then a little complaints and then how to work together to solve the problems. However, this one is totally different. Nothing goo dseems to be coming from her mouth.

No comments: