Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Holiday Time

It is holiday time but it is in the third week of the June holiday. I did not do anything much though. I tried to call tuition agencies for tuition but so far only one assignment is confirmed. I am starting tomorrow.

Had a job as a Speech and Drama teacher but that did not work out. The company is so fake. They did the interview over the phone and then told a big fat lie to the the principal of the child care centre that I am a very experienced Speech and Drama teacher; which I am not!


I have to finish all the worksheets for the school soon. Not only that the publication have to be out soon if not my head will really roll off to ... I do not know where.


Hmm.... back to work now.

1 comment:

A Oyster Chronicles Production said...

Woman!

Your tag board still not up yet...last day of work soon, right? Go do one ler...

Geraldine