Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

My life for the past week

I managed to survive the week alone with my two darlings. I must say that it can be rather hectic around the house.

Every morning, I have to wake up as early as 6.30, right after Averlyn's last feed, to have a quick shower and prepare the raw food needed for lunch and dinner. Once that is done, it will be getting Ashlyn out of bed so that I can give her a shower. Don't think it will be a good idea for Kenny to shower her anymore. After that, it is bathing time for Averlyn.

Before I give Averlyn her bath, I must first get Ashlyn's breakfast ready. After the bath, it will be feeding time for Averlyn while Ashlyn do her work.

Where is Kenny all this while? Sometimes, I allow him to sleep a little later. Sometimes, I get him to do the bathing for Averlyn while I give Ashlyn a shower.

The good thing is that I do not have to send Ashlyn to school. Kenny does that for me at 11 a.m. so that is one burden off my shoulders. During the 3 hours that Ashlyn is in school, I will be at home with Averlyn but she is one tough baby. She doesn't like to sleep in her playpen but preferred to be carried. So I will carry her in one arm while the other hand is typing away on my computer. No... I am not surfing the net, I am working at the same time.

At 2.15 p.m., I will pack Averlyn into the sling and make our way to Ashlyn's school to pick her up. Once home, we will have lunch and off Ashlyn goes to have a nap. This is the time where I will continue working and also continue carrying Averlyn.

No comments: