Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

Days in a blur

Last Thursday, Ashlyn came down with a terrible fever. We were supposed to go watch a concert but decided that we cannot put her at risk. Instead, brought her to the doctor and then went on home to sleep.

In the middle of the night, she woke up crying that her throat hurt. Her fever did not subside despite the medicine. I had to sponge her down in the hope of keeping her fever down. Then we had to stay home on Friday to ensure that she got enough rest.

Then for the rest of Friday, we stayed home. Ashlyn's fever went up and then down and up and up and down and up and up and up... u've got the idea. By evening, she developed fever rash and she refused to swallow her saliva. Went to the doc again and was given antibiotic.

Over the weekend, she slowly recoverd. But now... I am sick! AGAIN!!!

My throat hurts and my ears hurt and now my head is spinning.

It doesn't help that Kenny is on reservist today onwards for the next ten days! So I will be taking care of everything by myself! Wish me luck.

No comments: