These are long overdued pictures of the new clothes I made for the girls for the Chinese New Year.
The first set were wrap dresses for the girls... they were intended to be the same. However, after making the piece for Ash, I realised that I did not enough of that fabric for Aver.
The second set were blouses ... Aver's blouse was very long and it could be worn as a dress instead. This time round, I made sure I cut the fabric properly so that there was no wastage and had enough for both pieces.
Although I had told myself to start the sewing early, I did not managed to do it. Hence, I managed to finish the new clothes on the eve of Chinese New Year. On top of that, I also finished cleaning the house at that time.
Somehow, after so many years, I had not learnt my lesson of starting early so as not to pile all up at the last moment. Now, should I start planning for their birthdays...
April Sewing Trends with Kelley
5 days ago