Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

2 December 2008

So we are now on the second day of December and we have another 23 days to Christmas.

I will present you with my Christmas tree.


When I was a little girl, we never ever celebrate Christmas. As my father passed away when I was three, my mother had to single-handedly took care of three of us. Hence, there is usually no festival celebrations around the house.
In order to have a little feel of the Christmas spirit, I would always draw some Christmas trees. And I love to see the beautifully decorated Christmas trees on those American Christmas shows which aired during that period of time. I always tell myself that once I have my own house and my own family, I will get my own Christmas tree and celebrate the time together as a family.
I am blessed by Heavenly Father for a wonderful husband and two little princesses... as for our own Christmas tree... I am still patiently waiting for Ash to finish working on the ornaments.

No comments: